TMI Project is a nonprofit transmedia organization teaching true storytelling workshops and creating inspiring live performances and bold digital content that focus on the “too much information” parts of a story, the parts typically left out because of shame or stigma. We believe that sharing radically candid, true personal narratives ignites human connection, challenges the status quo, and inspires both storytellers and listeners to take action for positive social change. Please visit our website to learn more: www.tmiproject.org<
TMI Project is seeking a Programming & Communications Intern to join our small but growing team. This is a part-time internship, and we require that you use your own computer to complete internship projects and tasks. We provide a small stipend to cover travel and any work-related expenses, distributed at the successful completion of the internship.
This internship will benefit someone who is interested in storytelling, social justice and advocacy as well as the administrative aspects of running a nonprofit organization.
- Assisting the director, producer, and stage manager at virtual events
- Helping with operations at virtual events, including ticketing, merch, donor relations, and ushering
- Day-to-day operations tasks as needed, including virtual filing and organization, CRM management, purchasing, and
- Help monitor TMI Project’s social networks and respond to post comments, questions and other inquiries in a timely manner; occasionally execute live event social media plan at events
- Assist in the distribution of online event listing submissions
- Provide support for marketing and communications projects, as needed
Candidates should possess excellent communication and writing skills. He/she must be self-starters and exhibit a strong work ethic and willingness to learn. Candidate must write clearly and with excellent grammar; can articulate thoughts and emotions succinctly and effectively. We require a commitment of at least 3 months for all TMI Project internships.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMI Project is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is one of the defining strengths of our community and the diversity of our workforce is essential to accomplishing the TMI Project’s mission as it is important to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities that we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. TMI Project is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices and creating a culture of inclusion that values each individual and promotes collaboration and fairness.